An Athletic Event Meant for Everyone!
- The event will consist of two parts:
- A 1-Mile timed run around the track at Batavia Downs.
- An indoor challenge for all skill levels.
- 2 Different Competition Levels
- Featuring body weight movements. Exact workout will be provided the day of the event.
- Examples of body weight movements incude: box jumps/step-ups, burpees, rowing, assault bike, squats, etc.
- Prizes will be awarded for the top male and top female competitor!
When and Where:
- In the Paddock Room at Batavia Downs.
- Challenge will take place throughout the Festival of Hope in staggered heats running roughly every 20 minutes.
- This fun event cost $20 per competitor. All funds will stay local to help cancer patients in Genesee County.